"Best Season Yet: 12 Weeks to Train"
Coach's Edition and Athlete's Editions.
Click here for order info
Click here to view the movie trailer
Best Season Yet: 12 Weeks to Train is designed to be used by coaches and athletes throughout a twelve-week training period, typical for many high school, college, and community-based athletic seasons. The sport? It doesn’t really matter. There is application to the runner, the football player, hoopster, gymnast, swimmer—or any other kind of sport. It is equally helpful for the individual athlete or team player.
- Can-do commitments
- Surrendering to submission
- Motivation meets aspiration
- When fear and dreams collide
- Yowza. This hurts bad!
- Persevering Persistence
- Falters and failures
- Service with a smile
- Go team!
- In pursuit of excellence
- Tiptoeing the tightwire: Priorities and balance
- Finishing fitness: Physical, emotional, spiritual