Don't be scared to try

 Don't be scared to try.

I am a rural-kind of girl. There has always been a ton of farm equipment on our property but until yesterday, I had not climbed aboard to wrangle the beast into obedience.

But since necessity is the mother of invention, yesterday was the day to add a new skill. I needed mulch moved from the mulch pile to my flower beds. My husband was kind enough to teach me to operate the tractor, offering very valuable pointers about using all the controls. With his guidance and the bush hog following behind, it was mission accomplished.

Though intimidating at first, I think I have the basics down. I am looking forward to becoming more capable and skilled in the future.

Go ahead. Try something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When good results disappoint

Still learning lessons after all those miles

A view from the front (seat)