Brief introduction



Welcome to my blog spot. My name is Rebekah and I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! I've been a lab tech in a radioimmunoassay lab, a high school teacher and coach, a cardiovascular perfusionist for a long time (twenty-plus years), and now an online high school teacher and provider of online continuing medical education. In addition, I am an author and speaker, seeking to  inspire and motivate both athletes and women. But, I also love power tools, building things, design, landscaping and yes, even organizing!  What's a girl to do?

I want to be authentic and will do my best to write honestly and often.  There's no telling what you might find on these electronic pages.

Comments

Joy said…
Yeah! I'm your number 1 follower.
Now, aren't you so special!?!?!

Popular posts from this blog

100 miles and a buckle

A view from the front (seat)

Still learning lessons after all those miles