Real Beauty: Just the Girls


What started out as a school project, turned into a full blown event. Faith Perry and Aubrianah Shannen, two teenagers from Lynchburg, VA, decided to use their developing photography skills to highlight what makes women beautiful, far beyond flowing locks and picture-perfect complexions. Their blog, http://justthegirlsrealbeauty.blogspot.com/, highlights women of all ages and describes the uniqueness of each one.

Thanks Faith, for photographing me and allowing me to be involved in your project! My profile is the August 3, 2011 post.


Comments

Rick Gray said…
Two talented young ladies, but they had a great subject to work with too!
Rebekah Trittipoe said…
Yeah...with the help of a little photoshopping :)
~LaJoie~ said…
Hey Rebekah, It was nice to meet you at Montrose, and thanks for the invite to your blog! I enjoyed reading some of what youve written. :) Please feel free to visit mine as well, http://thoughtsofjoy17.blogspot.com. God bless!
Lajoie-

I just went to your site and started reading. I am following you now by email. Keep writing! You have a wonderful, deep maturity but have kept your humor and personality intact. Congrats!
beauty tips said…
As I web-site possessor I believe the content material here is rattling excellent , appreciate it for your hard workYou should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

Popular posts from this blog

100 miles and a buckle

A view from the front (seat)

Still learning lessons after all those miles