Just one more day: Days 226-232

I hope no one minds, but I made  a decision. With all I have to do in getting for a new teaching job and continuing to coach, I find it difficult to daily record my runs. Not that I'm not running. I am. But I'm just not sure that anyone really cares if I ran 2 miles or 20 miles. So I decided to change things up and save myself the self-inflicted assignment (and pressure) of recording my every step. Rather, to keep myself honest, I will post a mere blurb each Sunday and simply report whether or not I was successful in daily running. If any epiphanies struck during the course of an outing, I shall gladly report on that. In fact, I wrote about a night run just a few days ago (Running in the Dark).

So here goes. I ran every day this week. Period. Enough said.
Year-to-date: 1578 miles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A view from the front (seat)

100 miles and a buckle

Still learning lessons after all those miles